Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 January 2012

Info Post
"Do you trust Me?"

For the past year I’ve felt God asking me if I trust Him. I thought I did. And yet when I don’t understand, I question and doubt. I know my faith and trust in Him have grown, but I still have so far to go. So, I continue to work on trusting Him.

I trusted Him as He led me outside of my comfort zone. Now I look back and know that He never left me, but continued to guide me all along. By following Him I have been blessed. I have proof that I can trust Him. I shouldn’t needed proof, but He graces me with it anyway.

I know He will continue to lead and bless me. As long as I trust Him. So that is my focus—complete and unhesitant trust in God.

When I doubt and worry sets in, I will trust Him.
When I don’t understand, I will trust Him.
When I am afraid, I will trust Him.
When I don’t feel His presence, I will trust Him.
When the storms of life whip around me, I will trust Him.
And when it’s calm again, I will trust Him. 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

(Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV)

In Christ,
Laura 
Linking up with: Stefanie at My One Word Wednesday and Ann at Walk With Him Wednesdays.


0 comments:

Post a Comment