Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 27 October 2012

Info Post

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT
Lord, thank You for teaching me to trust You…forgive me for the days I struggle and don’t do so well.

Please give me Your patience to wait on You.


You know I feel like I should be “doing” something while I wait. Remind me that trusting and waiting on You is doing something.
Help me to remember that You’ve got this…I don’t need to understand it.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track. Don’t assume that you know it all.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Msg

Have a blessed day!

In Christ,
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment