Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 November 2012

Info Post
Welcome! I’m over at 5 Minutes for Faith today reflecting on the times in my life when God seems silent. Here’s the beginning of my post…
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God.”
Psalm 46:10a NIV
Sometimes I just don’t hear Him. I know He’s there. But for reasons unknown to me, He’s choosing to remain silent.
I wonder if I’ve done something. 
I wonder if He’s testing me.
And…I wonder if, for now, the silence is okay.

Maybe there’s nothing more to it than knowing God is always with me, even when I don’t hear Him and can’t feel Him.
I keep talking to Him and spending time in His Word, and I know He hears me.
Maybe I’m like a child who learns to trust her mom is there when she calls to her… Read more.
To read the rest of my post, join me at 5 Minutes for Faith. And if you would, please leave a comment so I’ll know you stopped by!

In Christ,
Laura



0 comments:

Post a Comment