Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 2 July 2012

Info Post
That's a chilling image for a guy who's face is as iconic as the Bat symbol itself.... "Joker is my favorite villain of all time. Not just in comics. In everything -- film, books, TV. He's the greatest, hands down. So this story is something extremely important and personal to me -- something I've been building in my head ever since I started working in Gotham. Basically, this is my big exploration of the Joker, my Arkham Asylum or The Killing Joke, only bigger in scope. Bottom line: it's the biggest, baddest, most shocking Joker story I could tell," said Snyder. "This is Joker completely unleashed. He has been away for a full year planning this revenge, watching, plotting, setting things up. And now he's back. He has his traps set, his knives sharpened... And wait 'til you see him. Greg's sketches literally gave me chills. Point blank: This is Joker like you've never seen him before. He has a mission. He has a secret. And he has a serious axe to grind with Batman. It isn't going to be pretty, but it's going to be a wild ride. Via IGN

0 comments:

Post a Comment