Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 18 September 2011

Info Post
Welcome! If you are studying Renee Swope's A Confident Heart, I'm so glad to have you join me!

Below is the suggested reading schedule for this week. I plan to post on Tuesday with my thoughts on the reading. Please consider posting a comment with your thoughts or on how God is working in your life.
 
My prayer is that you will enjoy A Confident Heart, and that this study will be a blessing in your life.

In Christ,
Laura

Week 1 – Sept. 18-24, 2011
As you read each chapter, underline or highlight in your book any points you want to remember. I also suggest having a journal or notebook for notes and for the Reflection and Discussion Questions at the end of each chapter.

Monday & Tuesday
  • Read Chapter 1 “Discovering the Shadow of My Doubts” and reflect on the questions at the end of the chapter.
Tuesday
  • Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the weekly post. Leave a comment to the post with your thoughts from the reading. (Remember, you can do so anonymously, if you choose.)
Wednesday & Thursday
  • Read Chapter 2 “Because God’s Love is Perfect, I Don’t Have to Be” and reflect on the end of the chapter questions.
Friday
  • Spend some personal time with God and reflect on this week’s reading. This day can also be used as a catch-up day if you got behind with the reading or questions.
To Go Deeper:

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment