Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 1 June 2012

Info Post
When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours. (Romans 1:12 NLT)
Last week, I was honored to be nominated for (received) the Versatile Blogger Award (VBA) by my blogging friend Charina at Pondered Thoughts. The VBA is a way to acknowledge those in the blogging community for who have been a blessing to others. Although I have not been able to trace the origin of the VBA, (those who know me knew I would research that!) I am humbled to know that the words I write here have touched the lives of others.

In receiving this award, the “rules” are:
  • In a post on your blog, nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. (Include the VBA button and this set of rules, although there is no obligation to participate.)
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in this post.
  • Share 7 things about yourself that most people don’t know.
  • Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs or by e-mail (I added the e-mail part.)
Seven things about me:
  • I like to bake, but I don’t like to cook.
  • My family and I watch a lot of the Food Network.
  • Breyer’s vanilla ice cream is a weakness of mine.
  • I’d rather read than watch television.
  • I grew up in the Chicago area.
  • I’ve always wanted to be a writer.
  • I’m not good at small talk.
Some of my nominees have received the Versatile Bloggers Award before and are not obligated to participate again. However, they have touched my heart with their writing, and I feel my list would be incomplete without them.

My nominees (in no particular order) are:
If you haven’t before, would you take a moment to visit these uplifting blogs?

In Christ,
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment