Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 5 September 2012

Info Post
My homie Frankie is on her grind fund raising for her upcoming journey to Russia for new business and adventure. In February 2011, I started a journey to travel my way around the world. It has been a bittersweet yet life altering journey thus far. I was blessed to see the wonders of the world and wanted to express my experiences through my writing. So I created my blog, ¡Fly by CoCo Latina! Through my writing, pictures and videos I am able to bring you, the reader with me. Whether I am going through tribulations or recalling a hysterical moment from my journey, I am honored to know that I can share these very personal moments with you! I am so thankful for all of my fans and readers in supporting me emotionally and spiritually through this nomadic life that I am simply just trying to live my best at. Since then I have been trying to find a consistent way of traveling, and I have found my way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment