Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 23 February 2012

Info Post
If you took a moment to think about one thing that attracts you to Jesus, what would it be? What’s the first thing that comes to mind?

For me, it’s the fact that when I spend time with Jesus I am the center of His attention. He’s never too busy. He never tells me “just a minute.” He puts me first. And He puts you first too.

He always has enough time.
Do I make enough time for Him?

He always has enough patience.
Do I have enough patience to wait on His plans and His timing?

He always has enough love.
Do I have enough love for Him that I trust and follow without question?

He always has enough concern.
Do I have enough concern for others?

He always has enough grace.
Do I have enough grace to extend to His children?

No, I don’t have enough. I am a work in progress, and only through Him is there hope for me.

But Jesus…He gave everything He had for you and for me. He knows what each of us is going through. He knows the pain, disappointment, and despair of living in this world.

Jesus has enough…to listen, to comfort, to strengthen, to protect, to guide, and to forgive us. He is enough.

Jesus, who puts me first, is enough. He is everything.

What is one thing that attracts you to Jesus?

In Christ,
Laura

I’m linking up today with Bonnie, who offered this writing prompt, at Faith Barista, as well as Thought Provoking ThursdaysBrag on God Friday, and Spiritual Sundays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment