Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 25 February 2012

Info Post
                       ABC learning game

My preschooler is all into playing games. As parents we know they get bored easy, so I have seen alot of people using the paint samples from Home Depot and Lowes. I went in and got the ones shaped like Mickey.....what kid doesn't like Mickey Mouse. Made my own matching game.

Picked up 52 of them need at least 2 colors of each, I used a couple of the colors twice. Then I got ABC stickers(I have alot of them cause of scrap booking). I also laminated mine so they will last longer. Can use clear laminate.

Materials:
Paint samples
Alphabet stickers
Clear laminate

J helping cut the card out of the laminate

Matching game all ready to play.....then when the kids get older can be a memory game


0 comments:

Post a Comment