Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 11 February 2012

Info Post
Then the Lord God asked the woman, “What have you done?” (Genesis 3:13 NLT)
I’ve read this Scripture verse many times and always thought about how angry God must have been at Adam and Eve. As a parent, I know I would have been angry. I mean, really, the one tree they were told not to eat from is the one they couldn’t resist.
But not long ago I was reading this section of Genesis, and I heard something different in God’s words…

To read more of this post, join me at 5 Minutes for Faithtoday where I’m talking about God’s love and care for us…no matter what we’ve done.

I hope you’ll follow me over there, and if you do, will you leave a comment so I’ll know you stopped by? 

Have a blessed day!

In Christ,
Laura


Linking up with Barbie at Fresh Brewed Sundays, Deidra at Jumping Tandem, and Joan at Sharing His Beauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment