Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 21 March 2012

Info Post

Sexual tensions built all throughout the night from love taps and casual ass grabbing. I can’t help to say that he has me hooked to the point I only see tunnel vision magnified on his sly smirk and full lips. My eyes follow down to the traces of the curves of his biceps. Enigmatic is his presence and it’s held with pride. We walked towards the car, which he strategically parked on the top level. All alone, he walks me to the door. I lean against the car door, prevent him from opening. I want a taste of it, his eyes already saying yes and we both can’t wait for it anymore. I lick the wet saltiness from his neck and grab his monumental piece.

Read the full piece after the Jump.....


Oh, he’s thick and ready. He slams me against the car but I won’t let him have that much control. I still want a taste. Bending over, I wrap my lips around his thickness. I make sure my tongue covers every veiny curvature of his dick . Stroking it up and down, double palming it. My mouth goes so deep, that it hits the back of my throat. His knees knock, knowing he can’t take much more of this. He pushes me away, my lips pink, swollen and still craving for more. Don’t have me beg for it.

He spins me and bends me over the hood of the car and one handedly pulls my skirt up and panties down as the other hand keeps my head on the hood. He releases me but not my round chocolate. His tip of the spear separates my petals as it encompasses its swollen tip. And with such thrust, he enters the warmth, gushing, flowing wet pussy.

Holding me down as he caresses the movement that ripples through my ass. I push against him as I arch my back to go even deeper. Pulling my hair, then grabs a hold of my neck from behind. Gripping the hood so I won’t lose balance and so he won’t lose rhythm. Making music with our breath going back and forth. Sweaty lustful skin beating against each other. Pummeling through me with such intensity, slipping grip, trying to hold on to it but he hits the spot so good that I cum out like ol’ faithful. Wetness forms little rivers down our legs, cascading to our ankles. That’s his queue to hold tighter and go deeper. My lotus throbbing and it feels so tight. Too tight to handle, toes curling, knees buckling, deeper breathes, stroking it like a violin, faster and faster until…

Tale written by the Fly CoCo Latina

0 comments:

Post a Comment