Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 March 2012

Info Post

I really think that many people don't know how to react to positive energy from the opposite sex. I get this without fail and it always makes me stop and wander. I think at times if I'd rather have folk create their own internal reason to be mad at me thus severing ties, which has happened before, vs these somewhat ungrateful actions I get more often. Basically time and time again I've been the guy that gets peoples worries, their concerns, insecurities and confessions. I don't betray the trust and give straight forward real reason point to try and aid the situation presented to me. It usually leads to some type of improvement in matters but then as the clouds part and things seem better there's all of a sudden no time to maintain communications. It's very frustrating to get people's ills but not the thrills of life. It's really just about balancing vibes you know. Maybe I'm just off who knows. People seem to keep their good times real close to the chest but can't wait to unload the woes of life on others.

Maybe I'll learn one day.....*looks at Guardian tattoo*.......Maybe.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment