Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 April 2012

Info Post
A lot of people operate by the "All publicity is good publicity" belief. I personally feel that I and any one I affiliate with should work by a different code. "I don't do press. I get press" What's the difference? It's actually very simple.

Those that "Do press" do any and everything to get attention. They have no bounds as to what they will do to get eyes on them. There's no attention are concern to what type of attention they acquire as long as they get it. On the flip side, I believe that it is a far better reflection on you and what you do to "Get Press". This is when the caliber of your brand and the quality of your work brings attention onto itself without you have to step so far out of bounds at gain it.

A big topic of discussion among my various partners has been the evaluation of base numbers vs actual activity. The seeking press method falls within that topic too. In a world now measured in hits, likes, followers & "friends", you have to be able to read your numbers for what they mean vs what they say. 10,000 followers behind gimmicks and antics are a lot of eyes....but do they translate into the intended business you desire?

Just my thoughts....

0 comments:

Post a Comment