Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 10 April 2012

Info Post

For the past week, I’ve felt unable to write. I want to write. I’ve made plans to write. Ideas have even formulated in my head, but only when I was unable to grab paper and pen or find a laptop.

When I sit down to write, the words don’t come. My mind goes blank. I pour through Scripture. I stare at the blank screen. The paper remains inkless.

I’ve been staring out the window a lot. Thinking. Praying. But my thoughts don’t make it into sentences and paragraphs for you to read.

As I’ve been reading friends’ blogs, and even some of my own posts, hoping for inspiration, I remembered my One Word for 2012TRUST.

Trust.

I feel discouraged. I feel frustrated. But I’ve decided not to worry. I have to trust that when I’m supposed to write again, God will give me the topic, the ideas, and maybe even the words. He has before. I trust that He will again.
Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you. (Psalm 37:5 NLT)
How about you? Have you ever felt this way? Will you share by leaving a comment?

In Christ,
Laura  

0 comments:

Post a Comment