Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 April 2012

Info Post

In what has been one of the oddest, craziest most unpredictable seasons I've ever seen. The Knicks are still pushing to locking in their playoff spot and end their campaign with a message of just how good they are and can be in the future. Injuries, coaching changes and a condensed season haven't helped but while people argue who's team it is or if Jeremy Lin is the real deal. NY's 1st round drat pick Iman Shumpert is staking his claim as a future fixture on the NYK line up and drawing praise league wide for his defensive ability.

“I think he has gotten better and better. As a rookie to ask him to become a point guard, come in and be a defensive stopper, which he has been brilliant at. And, at time times to come in and be a scorer, we ask a lot from him as a rookie but it’s a short season and we’re shorthanded. Everybody has to do multiple things out there. I’ve been very impressed with him this season,”
- Carmelo Anthony

I'm the first to admit I knew nothing of Iman Shumpert pre NBA draft but I'm glad we have him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment