Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 15 April 2012

Info Post
Photobucket
That's something I do and I fully accept it as pat of how I operate....The world feeds you so much info so rapidly I can help but think on whats happening outside of my knowledge....The combination of communicative tools, human ego, the need for attention and just plane old common sense swirls around in my head to create. Whats being said about you that you never hear?.....If I can hear the things that are said to me in confidence about others then I've never been naive enough to talk such chatter hasn't happened about me as well. Logic and Averages.....A recent convo raised a good point that the issue of hypocrisy is so relative because we ALL are hypocrites at one point or another........It may not be known to others but it happens. It may not be your prevailing trait but put the right set of circumstances together and you'll break you're rules in a million pieces.....I work well w/ people in general but I love when a business opportunity can succeed w/ women. If you haven't realized it many of them are leading the pack on the entrepreneurial side of things....BUT, notice I said "WHEN".....many a potential great dealing has been derailed simply because for all the independent, modern woman chat that makes for great quotes. I case of "new found love" (or just good dick) has distracted potential partners to the point of having to leave the projects alone. It's a gamble to be honest....Powerful is the woman that doesn't swing her life in a complete 180 degree turn cuz "Mr Right Now" has showed up. I say that cuz if the guy IS really all that he won't allow himself to become a distraction......buuuuuut that's just me and I'm learning my way of thinking doesn't correlate with folk much......Hoping for a great time in Toronto but as always I'm keeping myself prepared for any and everything......Nothings for certain. I know enough about the variables in play to plan accordingly......I don't ever wish ill and unhappiness on others but I take serious exception to those that seek my aid, support, comfort etc....then disappear once things improve.....its not a grudge I hold but it memory that will but fade......years of friendship isn't an invincible shield against foolishness....we have to grow up....Yes we all have our vices but I certain maturity level has to be their.......hopefully....Is omission of the complete truth a lie? Not telling what a person doesn't need to know?......Not sure.....It's in my nature to make people bigger and better then what they may actually be. Especially in a world where many 1st impressions are digital. Your slick words may be quotes taken from else where....your picture required 15 takes to get the right lighting and angle to show what you like but hide what you're insecure about....build on the positive and hope the negative never surfaces.....I've had folk till me plenty times I'm "nicer" or "not as mean" in person. I think honestly I'm just more str8 forward and stoic online. I don't try to express great emotion generally speaking on the Internets.....at least not off the Blvd. I've always let it be known that those curious of me will inquire and if the result is that I'm nicer in person then hey that's better then the opposite reaction....

0 comments:

Post a Comment