Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 April 2012

Info Post

"Never mix business with pleasure"

That's what we're told right? For years that made perfect sense to me and in truth it still does but as I look around I wonder if a change in how social relationships are developing is resulting in the need to adjust this rule. As so many of the women I know look up to and aim for Will & Jada or Jay & Bey like relationships, it strikes me that these folk are all about the interlocked paths of business and pleasure.

But I often say to folk that as ideal as it is I'm cautious of celeb watching. Multimillionaire problems at their highest. Back on planet Earth I've noticed another truth. On the common man level MANY people seem to break this "rule" and a regular basis. The secret office romance that really ain't a secret....the underground artist that's a lil too personal with his female manager....the photographer that seems to always date the models he encounters. It's usually kept confidential or at least people try too but it would seem mixing business and pleasure is a tried and true path to relations these days. I don't know if its wrong or right. People do what works for them.

It's also said that rules are made to be broken so perhaps this is just the natural order of things......

0 comments:

Post a Comment