Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 4 April 2012

Info Post
I look into those dark spheres embedded in almonds. And all I can think about is when the next time my ankle bells are going to ring....ooo
I close my eyes and those soft petal lips press up against mine
And I reach for your vines pull them ever so gently.
But firm to show my strength. I command you respond with the utmost urgency.
You command, I respond submissively ...
aahh man trouble ha. no matter where no matter when, you got the right moves to make me crazy.
I feel your hand slide up against my arm and it's like electricity flowing through me.
I see you're worth my dance, my time my effort.
Damn why didn't I see this sooner? With such intensity you toss me about yet patient.
For he is a pleaser. He places petal traces all over my garden. Begging for my sweet nectar.
I submit, cause honestly, who could give up that shit? ha
He slowly makes his way to the gate tending to my flower.
Water it down yes get it real wet.
You encompass my stigma with your tongue and slowly stroke upwards , sideways, spell ya damn name papi!
The tip of your tongue gets caught up under my canopy...Oh my gawd!!!
You don't move, you stay right there, shake that papi, lick it, flick it. Send shock waves through me.
Bump this, I'm not selfish. What really gets me going is to see his excitement.
My mouth is your water and you are my fountain. Let me hydrate you for a moment
Maybe for an eternity, but that's another story.
But for now, I want to engulf your fountain with my big beautiful full lips and my slippery tongue.
I make it wide, long, flick and suck it soooo ( breathe) like I'll never see it again.
And the floodgates open oooohh.
My lips ride that thing like a carousel. Up and down , twisting and turning round and round.
I don't want to stop but it tastes so good!
Cause I'm not gonna lie, that sweet treat at the end tastes like cotton candy.
And I plea for it like a child at a carnival.
Sweet you are from the inside out, my treat will come from the inside out
Damn it man how did you turn me inside out?!?
He withholds, damn he is so disciplined.
His fountain monumental, stands strong with no flaw...just beautiful.
I see a place for it in my garden.
Open those gates papi cause it's time to hear my bell ring.
Yo se que tu quire mi chi cha. Quiero mas, Te quiero a ti en mi.
Now I'm really on a carousel. I look into you as you pierce through me.
It's yours, all yours. It can be yours anytime.
I'm craving for something sweet.
I think I deserve my treat.
Scream my name papi!
As he yells to the starlit skies, I melt in satisfaction.
Fountain flowing, and showers all over my garden.
As we lie wet , panting heavy, thinking...

Via  FlybyCocoLatina

0 comments:

Post a Comment